Ready for the world’s latest tech innovation?
Apply now for this goAsia acceleration program powered by GIN until September 22, 2019!
The Global Incubator Network Austria provides up to 6 Austrian later-stage startups the amazing opportunity to explore the Japanese startup ecosystem and to dive into the flourishing Tech Hub Tokyo with a break-out session to Osaka. Join us now and start your internationalization to Asia enabled by GIN in collaboration with AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA and AußenwirtschaftsCenter Tokio.
goTokyo 2019 with a breakout-session to Osaka is a 2-week acceleration program powered by GIN that supports you in your internationalization plans with extensive hands-on experience, individual mentoring as well as valuable workshops and trainings. It allows you first insights into the Japanese market and connects you with relevant stakeholders and experts of the local startup community. Meet potential corporates, distributers, development partners, investors or any other key player of the local startup ecosystem and boost your business with individual corporate meetings organized by AußenwirtschaftsCenter Tokio.
The acceleration program goTokyo 2019 will take place from December 2nd to December 13th 2019.
- All participating startups have the option to extend their stay for an additional week if needed for further appointments and follow-up meetings.
- GIN refunds 80% of expenses as well as accommodation and travel costs up to EUR 7.000,- per Startup .
- Veritcals: HealthTech, MedTech, Life Science, BioTech, Fitness & Lifestyle
- Austrian mid-/later-stage startup (beyond proof-of-concept)
- established in the last 5 years
- raised at least seed-stage investment
- unique product/solution
- working prototype / MVP
- proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
- interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
- looking to develop further internationally with a focus on Japan, Asia
- individual mentoring through personal on-site mentor
- legal & tax workshops, trainings, networking & pitching events
- individual corporate meetings organized by AußenwirtschaftsCenter Tokio
- option to extend your stay for an additional week funded by GIN
- a small batch of max. 6 startups with individual support