B2B-Gespräche | BUSINESS MEETS FUTURE
International Meeting of Young Entrepreneurs
The Chamber of Commerce of Pordenone-Udine, Enterprise Europe Network, the Committee for Young Entrepreneurs of Pordenone-Udine are very pleased to invite you to the bilateral business meetings B2B aiming at creating opportunities on commercial and/or technological cooperation, on the occasion of the initiative “BUSINESS MEETS FUTURE” – International Meeting of Young Entrepreneurs, scheduled on October 18th and 19th, 2019.
The B2B brokerage event is targeted to young entreprenurs active or interested in the following main Topics:
- agriculture, food & drink
- construction, design/furniture
- energy, environmental protection
- industrial manufacturing, robotics, automation
- services to enterprises
- health and well-being
- tourism and commerce
The participation in the B2B meetings facilitates new business contacts and relationships to initiate future international business deals, common Projects. The initiative gives also the opportunity of being part of a wider Programme “BUSINESS MEETS FUTURE” International Meeting of Young Entrepreneurs, that thanks to the contributions of international experts, will focus on digitalisation, innovation, growth opportunities, corporate social responsibility, labor market, as well as sharing of the “Alpe Adria of Young Entrepreneurs” Paper and presentation of best practices, networking activities and visits.
- Participation in B2B meetings is free of charge.
- Participation in the “BUSINESS MEETS FUTURE” – International Meeting of Young Entrepreneurs requires an individual entry fee of € 25,00 (vat included), comprising the activities listed in the draft Programme.
For further information and to show interest:
Enterprise Europe Network
Chamber of Commerce of Pordenone-Udine
Tel.: 0039 0432 273230- 532